We are happy to announce that we will be sponsoring and attending a blockbuster meetup of three healthcare Twitter communities.
On Wednesday, February 25th 2015, participants of Health Care Social Media Canada (#hcsmca), Healthcare Leadership (#hcldr) and Evening Rounds (#eRounds) will gather in Toronto for a combined, powerhouse meetup – #hccmty (healthcare community) to talk about:
- What do we want from online communities in health? Why do they matter?
- What makes a community successful?
- What can communities do?
- When (and why) should you seek to create a community (or not)?
- How do you build and sustain an online community?
- What is on the horizon in online community development?
Click here to read more about the meetup. Hope to see you there!